1. Download the IMPRS application form and fill it in.
2. Merge the following documents into a single application PDF (maximum size: 25 MB):
- Filled IMPRS application form;
- Complete CV;
- Graduate certificate(s) and grade transcripts;
- Proof of proficiency in English (TOEFL, IELTS, long-term studies in countries with English as official language or similar);
3. Follow this link to enter your basic data and upload your merged application PDF.
4. Each application needs to be supported by two referees. Please ask your two referees to upload their reference letters to the upload link provided in the IMPRS application form under "3. Reference Letters" (please do not include any reference letters in your own application PDF).
The application deadline is March 31st, 2023.